Monday, May 25, 2009

We Miss You

Hi,Rex,Jeigh,Jenna,Halle,Jett, & Reese
We miss you guys we are all excited for all of you to come this summer.How are you doing?The kids are getting so big I can't wait to hold the baby.Guess what?,I'm getting my tonsils out on the first of June,I'm excited.Someone finally wrote something on the family blog and it is me,Olivia.It was fun talking to you on the phone a few weeks ago.Benny got baptized on Saturday.A few minutes ago the cat puked,and I had to clean it up,but Gill is paying me $10.00 for it
Well that's all for now
Bye


1 comment:

Jeigh said...

Hey Livvy, thanks for the note! It's so nice to hear from family. We are soooo excited to come and visit. It's all we (ok, me) can think about. Jenna and Halle are bursting with plans with their cousins! That's too bad that you had to clean up the cat puke, but at least you got ten bucks out of it! Talk to you later. We love you!!!